We have a variety of meaningful, exciting opportunities for passionate volunteers to make an impact!
Becoming a Villa Volunteer is easy!
- Book an interview with Deborah Fernandes, Volunteer Manager 905-627-3541 x2240
- Complete your Application Online.
Don’t have access to a computer? Ask us for a paper form during your interview!
- Bring an original copy of your Police Check to your interview!
To speed up the approval process, we recommend completing a Police Check (if you are under 18 years of age) OR a Police Check with Vulnerable Screening (if you are 18 years of age or older) in advance! (We’re sorry, we cannot accept anything older than 6 months)
- Complete your TB Screening! – For your safety and the safety of our residents, please visit your doctor and complete the 2-Step process. (We accept doctor-verified TB results valid for one year)
- Attend Orientation & Training – this is the fun part! Set a date once your documents have been received.