Welcome to the Adult Day Program!
Serving adults 18 years of age to 100+ in our community. We have four unique, engaging group programs.
Working with our clients and their family/ support/ caregiver, our qualified team creates interactive daily experiences that aim to optimize each person’s physical, social, emotional and intellectual wellbeing. We believe in person centered care.
From movement & exercise programs focusing on strength and mobility to therapeutic recreational activities including lectures & creative arts, our team is dedicated to building on the strengths and abilities of every individual.
We are proud to support families and caregivers in providing respite care and welcoming you and your loved one into our community.
St. Joseph’s Villa is conveniently located in downtown Dundas on a city bus and DARTS route with lots of free parking. The Adult Day Program runs weekdays from 9 – 6pm.
Our clients enjoy:
- Recreational based activities that support individual needs and abilities
- Daily exercise programs, keeping members active
- Social, interactive activities aimed to foster friendship, inclusion & cognitive capacity
- Arts and crafts
- Music and movement with live entertainers
- Education sessions and guest speakers
- Nutritious meals, snacks and refreshments
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Care Assistance