REGISTERED POSITIONS AVAILABLE
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME RN & RPN
St. Joseph’s Villa is currently hiring full-time and part-time Registered Nurses & Registered Practical Nurses to join our ever-expanding team of Health care professionals. We provide care to the most vulnerable of our population and want professionals with a focus on providing quality of care. If you are interested in exploring new opportunities please reach out to Cydney Marcotte at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or call us at 905-627-3541 ext 2332.
Who We Are
St. Joseph’s Villa is one of Ontario’s largest and most innovative long-term care homes. Located in historic downtown Dundas, we are proud to be the second-largest organization in the St. Joseph’s Health System. Continuing the mission and legacy of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Hamilton, we are proud to serve our community.
We are the largest employer in Dundas. Our campus is conveniently located on a city bus route and offers free parking. We offer a range of challenging, rewarding careers for dedicated professionals in a health care environment.
What We Offer
- Free Membership to our on-site Staff Wellness/Fitness Centre
- Educational Scholarships, Mentorship & Support for Career Advancement
- Teaching & Facilitator Opportunities with partnership programs for community colleges, universities and secondary schools
- Recognition for Excellence through Annual Service Awards and Applause Awards
- Contributions to the HOOP Pension Plan
- Health and Wellness Benefits through Manulife Financial (eligibility & enrollment vary)
- St. Joseph Health System Employee Rewards/Discount Program
- Employee Celebrations through Spirit Committee, Staff Appreciation Week, Nurses Week etc.
What You Need
- Current Certificate of registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario, as Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse
- Successful completion of approved Medication Administration Program (Community College)
- Demonstrated competence in nursing. Demonstrated supervisory and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
St. Joseph’s Villa is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.