Welcome to S.I.M GYM!
What is S.I.M GYM?
S.I.M Gym (Seniors in Motion) is a program designed for people in the community aged 55 and over. The Home and Community Care Support Services-funded exercise programs provides two certified staff offering 18 classes a week that are available for all abilities. Our classes are convenient, quick, affordable, accessible, fun and judgement-free.
Who can participate?
Community members 55 and older
How to participate:
Attend one of our on-site classes by registering your spot in advance. To register, call us at 905-627-3541 ex. 2109 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our safety protocols are as followed:
- You will be screened in upon your arrival
- You will need to show proof of double vaccination
- You will receive a COVID-19 nasal swab upon arrival and wait for results
- Class participants are set more than six feet apart
- Disinfectant wipes are set at all stations
- Equipment provided during class is cleaned after each session