The Villa is in an active COVID-19 outbreak. All outbreak protocols are in place Villa-wide.
Protocols include but are not limited to:
- Admissions/re-admissions have stopped at this time. Any acceptations will be at the discretion of Hamilton Public Health.
- Short-term or temporary absences are not permitted until the outbreak is declared over by Public Health.
- Medical appointments are okay; however, the resident and person transporting the resident must wear a procedure mask – the receiving facility will be made aware of these circumstances.
- One (1) essential caregiver will be permitted at this time.
- All general indoor visits and window visits are cancelled, but virtual visits will continue. These can be scheduled by contacting the Therapeutic Recreation staff on your loved one’s home area.
- All non-essential activities are discontinued.
Detailed communication regarding any outbreak measures including outbreak status is provided to all staff, residents and families on a continual basis.
If you are a family member and would like to be added to the contact list to receive email updates, please call 905 627-3541 extension 2260.