BSO LTC Niagara Team Manager
St. Joseph’s Villa – Behavioural Support Ontario (BSO) – Niagara, ON
“I AM WHO I AM, SO HELP ME CONTINUE TO BE ME”
Provides clinical and administrative leadership and coordinates all activities and services provided by the BSO. Directs and supervises the coaching, mentoring, and support services provided to all homes in the LHIN participating in the BSO. Manages the referral process and prioritizes clinical responses based on BSO model for care pathways.
- Manage a team of approximately 20 staff.
- Ensures that employees work in a safe and healthy manner using the prescribed measures and procedures, and protective devices and that the necessary equipment, materials and protective devices required will be provided and maintained in good condition.
- Ensuring that the continuous improvement in health and safety is of the highest priority.
- In addition to the above responsibilities, responsible for all the duties and responsibilities outline in the Occupational Health and Safety Act (R.S.O.1990 c.0.1).
- Ensures all staff receive mandatory Health and Safety training in all LTC homes defined by the service scope
- Ensures all staff follows proper protocol within the LTC community in regards to outbreaks, vaccine protocol, and quarantines.
- Investigates team conflicts and complaints to ensure a healthy work environment
- Successful candidate will be required to carry a company issued phone.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Current certification as a REGISTERED NURSE in Ontario
- Formal Management training and experience.
- Montessori, GPA, Adult mental health training is an asset
- Previous management experience
- Proven leadership ability
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle with two million liability is required
- Must provide vulnerable sector police check and competed Two step TB test
Hours and Compensation
- Monday – Friday and occasional weekend work (37.5 hrs a week)
- We offer a competitive benefit plan and paid mileage.
- Pay Scale: $80,000- $86,000
- 6 months
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $86,000.00 /year